Friday, November 18, 2011

About Me

Name: Christine

Christmas = X'mas
Christine = X'ine

21 years old. Working as a sales associate.

Graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management.

What inspired me to start this blog?
I went for a Taiwan trip recently with a terrible experience with a 5 star hotel . Hence I want to start this blog to share about product & services with everyone. I also love to read reviews on products before purchasing.

My wish is also to share the good and caution the bad for people who found my blog while researching.

I am quite particular when it comes to service partially because of my diploma influence and also the fact that currently I am in this field.

Hope my little reviews is of help to you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment