Friday, November 18, 2011

Review: Jurlique Lavender Hydrating Mist






My friend recommended me this product. And I did a little research online and there were a couple of good review hence decided to get it.


Bought this at Changi Airport Terminal 2 DFS for $40.70.

Jurlique at Taiwan Airport is selling for NT945. Not much difference compared to SG for the exchange rate now.

My skin tend to become dry in the morning after cleansing and also when I travel.

The reviews I seen online are raving mainly about Rosewater Balancing Mist. I tried the tester and I don't really love the scent.
There are different kinds of mist with different scent for different skintype and concern.

Good: Tried this mist, totally not oily nor sticky and is easily to absorb. Feels lightweight and easy for my skin.

Bad: Heavy thick glass bottle. Glass = handle with care. I can't throw it around.

Will I Buy It Again?: 4/5 rating for it. I will purchase again unless there are better product that I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment